This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fantasy Football Your Way

Winning is great but sometimes playing fantasy football with your friends is even better. However, sometimes the rules just offend me. I like playing in low drama fantasy football leagues. I prefer leagues that do not allow any trading. My rationale is simple. I do not know the other people in the league nor do I know their relationships to the other people in the league. Furthermore, I do not know the Commish and how she is going to rule. Therefore, I prefer no trading. That way I don't have to worry about the one idiot being taken care of. Some fantasy football leagues are too paternalistic to be fun.

On the other hand, some guys just love to trade. They love teams that are filled with brash players that all of their friends and co-workers will know. Guys like TO, Moss, Vick, Shockey vs. Hasselback, Steve Smith, Torry Holt, and Gates. I am not saying, one is better than the other...because reasonable fantasy football minds will see that either team could beat the other on any given Sunday. The point is draft the fantasy football team that you will have the most fun rooting for. Join the fantasy league that will benefit you. null






  • For more fantasy football information please visit 123fantasyfootball.com. If you are looking for a fantasy football league to join visit Antsports by simply clicking the Ant!

    Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

    Please visit our supporters on the side and in the text...thank you. Also leave me a comment about this post. As always, thank you for stopping by!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home