This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

2006 DraftCandy.com's TEL: Recap Part II


Fantasy football 2006 is about to be unleashed on all of us. That is why I am uber- mock drafting and mock drafting as much as possible right now. I just finished my first draft against the experts. I had the good fortune to represent 123fantasyfootball.com in the 2006 Draft Candy's Tournament of Experts League. Many of the top fantasy football websites and fantasy football blogs were involved. I drafted out of the 10 hole for this fantasy football league. It was not fun but I created a strong fantasy football team.

Here is what I think of my team. Rudi and Cadillac give me solid value and consistent points from the RB position. I can build a solid base from these guys. Rudi is not a real bona-fide first round pick. He just does not produce gaudy stats that we all want and enjoy from a first round pick. In fact, his value is in the second half of the season. Furthermore, he has the talented Chris Perry nipping on his heels. Caddy carries the theme, he will get all of the goal line work and his team’s defense should give him a short field to work with. He is talented and should avoid the rookie wall this year.

My air attack is Hines and Djax. These guys are not sexy but they are consistent. If Djax is healthy he should have a strong year. However, I was unsure of his injury status prior to drafting and that is my fault. Same goes for Crump who is reportedly making rapid progress in his shoulder rehab.


I like McNabb in the sixth round, because the guy has won with worse WRs in the past. I think between Porter, Kennison and Lelie the Eagles need to make a move. Plus…Reid is Reid and whatever Tds Westy will get will come from McNabb’s passes and not his handoffs.
I like White…I think that the Titans have a bunch of bums running the ball. Both Brown and Henry have giant manginas. I said it both Henry and Brown have MANGINAS. Regardless, I still drafted Henry. I do not like my RB situation…there is not enough quality depth on this team.

On the Other Hand I love my depth at WR…Bennnet, Kennison, and Lelie. If Lelie gets traded I will have five number one WRs on my team…not too shabby.

Dallas Clark is an insurance policy for Crump and may start some weeks in his place due to match ups. Jake the Snake is quality McNabb insurance. I love playing my match-ups on D and a solid kicker. This team has a future, but I am not in love with it. I did enough well…but I am not satisfied.



  • null

  • For more fantasy football information please visit 123fantasyfootball.com. If you are looking for a fantasy football league to join visit Antsports by simply clicking the Ant!

    Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

    Please visit our supporters on the side and in the text...thank you. Also leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my team.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home