This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

2006 Draftcandy.com TEL: Angie's Last 4 Rds.

Fantasy-Football-Advice.Blogspot.com is proud to have Draftcandy's Angie representing it in the 2006 Draft Candy's Tournament of Experts League.
Here is Angie to explain her the last four rounds of this fantasy football experts' draft in her own words.

Round 13: Duce Staley: So, I've sat here thinking long and hard on this choice. I'm going to have to take Staley on the whim that if Parker gets hurt or if Staley gets all the goal lines. The hand cuff has now happened and I'm safe, unless Staley's back up ends up taking them, then I'll have to hope that I can grab him on the waiver wire.

Round 14: Jax Defense: For a bye week DEF, I really like this pick. They've always been fairly consistant. With the improvement in the secondary, I really like this pick this late.

Round 15: Josh Brown – Good kicker, good team. Should fair well as my 15th pick.

Round 16: Roddy White – The heat is on Vick to become a complete QB. White is the number 1 receiver in ATL. This is a great sleeper for the 16th round!

For more fantasy football information visit 123fantasyfootball.com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Up to 60% off














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home