This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

2006 Draft Candy's TEL: Angie's 5th Rd. Pick

Fantasy-Football-Advice.Blogspot.com is proud to have Draftcandy's Angie representing it in the 2006 Draft Candy's Tournament of Experts League.
Here is Angie to explain her Fifth round pick in this fantasy football experts' draft in her own words.

Joe Horn -Now that Brees is the QB in New Orleans, I forsee a better team. I know Horn was inconsistent and "off" last year, but I think every player has a bad year. I think he'll be rebounding this year with a good QB throwing passes his way. This is going to be my risky pick.

For more fantasy football information visit 123fantasyfootball.com. Buy & Sell Tickets on StubHub!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Up to 60% off







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home