This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

2006 Draft Candy's TEL: 123FF 2nd Rd. Pick.


The fantasy football season is upon us. As I have previously mentioned in this fantasy football blog, I was selected to participate in an fantasy football expert league. Here is my thought process for my second round draft pick in the 2006 Draft Candy's Tournament of Experts League.

In the second round of my fantasy football draft I selected Caddy. I forgot Caddy was even on the board until the guy before me mentioned him. It is never a good idea to mention fantasy football players who have not been drafted yet. Nothing can be gained from it and you could quite possibly alert help the competition. My preference is to draft running backs from strong defensive teams. On the other hand, I like drafting WRs and QBs from teams that have suspect defenses. Tampa Bay’s D is a solid defense that will benefit from a solid running attack. Further, Tampa’s D will create a short field for the offense to operate and provide Caddy with some red-zone opportunities. Additionally, Caddy now knows what a full NFL season is like and thus was able to train for it. He is capable of putting up big numbers this year. A one two punch of Rudi and Caddy provides my team with a solid running back corps. However, the only problem I have with these two is that they do not catch many passes, which is important in a PPR league.
For more fantasy football information visit 123fantasyfootball.com. Buy & Sell Tickets on StubHub!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Up to 60% off



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home