This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

2006 Draft Candy's TEL: 123FF 1st Rd. Pick.


Fantasy football is upon us. As I have mentioned previously in this blog I was selected to participate in an expert league. Here is my rationale for my first round draft pick in the 2006 Draft Candy's Tournament of Experts League.

I selected Rudi Johnson with my first pick. The guy comes on strong in the second half...however that can be very frustrating for the first half. I will need to build around him with guys who will be able to go the distance the first half of the season until Ruid starts to come on. I like the pick. I was thinking of grabbing Westy for his pass-catching ability but that did not work out. I thought I might be able to get him at Rd. 2 pick 3.

For more fantasy football information visit 123fantasyfootball.com. Buy & Sell Tickets on StubHub!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Up to 60% off



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home