This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Monday, July 24, 2006

2006 Draft Candy's TEL: 123FF 3rd Rd. Pick.


The fantasy football season is upon us. As I have previously mentioned in this fantasy football blog, I was selected to participate in an fantasy football expert league. Here is my thought process for my thrid round draft pick in the 2006 Draft Candy's Tournament of Experts League.

In the Third round of my fantasy football draft I selected Hines Ward. Is such a great player that he can work with any QB and actually make them better. His teammates love him and last year when he began to holdout the whole city of Pitts had his back while on the other side of the state everyone wanted TO's head. He is consistent...no one likes drafting him because he is not a sportscenter type of guy. He handles his buiness on each and every play. He makes hard catches seem simple. Even if Ben was to miss a couple of starts I do not think Hines' numbers would not suffer that much.
For more fantasy football information visit 123fantasyfootball.com. Buy & Sell Tickets on StubHub!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Up to 60% off



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home