This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

2006 Draft Candy's TEL: Angie's 11th Rd. Pick

Fantasy-Football-Advice.Blogspot.com is proud to have Draftcandy's Angie representing it in the 2006 Draft Candy's Tournament of Experts League.
Here is Angie to explain her eleventh round pick in this fantasy football experts' draft in her own words.

Drew Brees – At this point I’m covering my bye weeks and also building depth. After the first 8 rounds, that’s pretty much all you want to do. Grab the best of what’s left. Mostly I suggest building depth at WR and RB as those are the highest scoring players usually. However, as I did in this round, I took a QB as I had already covered my RB and WR backups for now. Next I’ll probably take a TE. Keep building what I can in the last 5 rounds.

For more fantasy football information visit 123fantasyfootball.com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Up to 60% off












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home