This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Fantasy Football Advice Regarding Podcast


In my quest to gain the best information possible to give me an edge in fantasy football, I started using podcast available at iTunes. However, I found many of the team and NFL related podcast stink. However, I found one podcast that rocks...it is for the Pittsburg Steelers...and I am not a fan of the Steelers. The show is called One For The Thumb and its website is located here.

You have to check out his show it is great. This guy is ready for the big time. You forget that it is a podcast and thank that it is a real show. The knowledge he drops can help you in your fantasy football leagues...but it better than that...it is just a really good show.

You may enjoy other podcasts, but I found them to stink worse than my urine after I eat a pound of asparagus. However, podcasts are a low cost alternative to Sirius Satellite Radio. But, Sirius is still pretty cheap and the NFL channel is worth it alone. Click on the link below or on the right to sign up for a FREE THREE DAY TRIAL.


  • null


  • For more

    fantasy football information visit www.123fantasyfootball.com. If you are looking for a fantasy football league to joining try a league at Ants!



    Technorati Tags: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home