This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Now We Are Cooking With Gas!

Well, I am back and ready to perform like Marvin in his heyday. This is the time that we get ready to get any type of edge that we can find. I am working on drafting in the WCOFF this Sunday, except that I am in the final stages of moving out of my apartment and into my new house with my wife. I was able to do much better last year winning a WCOFF sat, and placing in the money in other leagues. I have figured out that I need to get into new leagues each year, so my opponents do not find my tendencies. In point per reception leagues, I love drafting WRs, and pray to God that I get lucky like I did last year by being able to field Jamal Lewis and Fred Taylor. Both gave impressive years and had low ADPs.

Fantasy football is the greatest thing. You can have the most well-thought out and executed plan, but that means nothing in fantasy football. I drafted a team that I was going to use as a 2 4 line up (two RBs and four WRs), but my WRs just kept getting injured. Therefore, I had to use a 3 3 line up in the home stretch, well it worked for me. Last year, with the addition of Moss, I went after Brady in most of my leagues. It worked well for me. This year...I need to look at what is happening. I know that I do not like players from Miami, or ATL. However, I will give Turner a look and Roddy White in round eight or nine makes sense. You want a sleeper...I'll give you a sleeper in my neck post. Thanks and its good to be back.
Tags: ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now We Are Cooking With Gas!"
Send gifts to pakistan | cakes to pakistan |Flowers to pakistan

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home