This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fantasy Football Respect

It time to take the respect that I deserve. Some of my fantasy football sleepers have already started waking up. Who was the only so-called fantasy football expert to tell you about Derrick Blaylock and that he would be the starting RB for the J-E-T-S? It was me. Everyone else was pimping Martin, Houston, Suggs, and Barlow...but it was fantasy-football-advice.blogspot.com that had Blaylock out on the block freezing in the rain bring this blog its money.

You want another...Greg Jennings...who pimped him first...I did...did he get the starting job...yes. You want another one...Ronald Curry...Raiders shipped off Doug Gabriel to the Pats that means...Ronald Curry is healthy.

I told you to start grabing Wali Lundy in your leagues...b/c of DD's knee. Still too many suckers were out there drafting DD based on some bad intel. To get DD you had to spend at least a high 4th round pick. That is the type of mistake that can kill your fantasy team. Many of you should send emails to whatever site or magazine you use and demand your money back for that league and for that piece of crap subscription/magazine that pimped DD to you.

Pimping fantasy football players is not easy...but I still keep it real. I just gave you some excellent values...oh you want one more...ok While other sites were pimping Ron Dayne...I told you to stay the hell away...hell those sites that were pimping Jabar Gaffney to you...oops he got cut! I think I need to kick down the door at one of the fantasy football sportswriter trade shows and show them all what a real pimp hand looks like up close and personal you dig!

Now you need to take this fantasy football advice and run to antsports and enroll in a fantasy league!

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home