This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fantasy football drafts are about to begin. So that is why is so imporant to be good. So allow me to say that when you are good you are good. My third sleeper for a fantasy football wide receiver was Travis Taylor. When you are good you are good. People who followed my fantasy football advice now got themselves a starting WR for next to nothing. As I detailed in my analysis on Travis Taylor I showed you his ADP. Now, it worked out. Many subscription sites tell you stuff that means nothing or that you already know. They think a step behind...I think two steps ahead of the pack. Stay tune because the season is just about to begin. Just in case you don't know what I am talking about see Krob.



Technorati tags:, , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home