This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Fantasy Football's Perfect Storm.

After 4:00 PST there won't be anything left except the WCOFF. Today I drafted two teams at the same time at xperts. That was a mistake...I ended up being stuck with DD in the 8th round. Something was happening with the draft software that caused this to happen to me. Maybe I screwed up. Maybe it was drafting two teams at the same time...but regardless, I got stuck with DD. I think that all fantasy football sites should remove guys who are on IR or have retired from being able to be selected by CC. This year I have one unrealleague team, 4 xpertsports teams, 5 antsports teams, 1 NFFC team and 2 AFFL teams plus my locals and expert leagues. Notice not one of those leagues are being played at NFL.com, ESPN.com, or Yahoo.com? I play big boy and big girl football not the little boy or little girl fantasy football. I eat at the solid oak table not the card table. Step your game up. I know antsports still has some leagues available...if you want to step up and join the big boys and big girls.

Tags: , , , , ,

How about some wavier wire gossip...ok one name...Ron Dayne he could supplant Lundy as the starter in Texas. He is a grown man and he knows the system. He has a good relationship with the coach. The hardest thing for a young running back to learn is pass protection Dayne should know this quite well by now. I like Dayne as my first WW pick up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home