This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fantasy Football Expert League Results

The first week of fantasy football I was able to win both of my expert leagues. In the Draft Candy Tournament of Experts I was able to crush FFtoolbox.com 93 to 66. Even with a poor performance from Caddy. McNabb, Rudi, Hines Ward, Crumpler and the Eagles D can up big for me. I need the Bucs to sort out all of their issues to keep Caddy productive. I have Travis Henry and LenDale White to step up into the spot if Caddy keeps on faltering...however I was impressed by the five receptions he had. Big shout out to Draftcandy.com maybe the best fantasy football software available on the net!

In the Website Experts League I defeated footballguys.com by a convincing margin of 103.5 to 80.7. I was powered by strong performances from McNabb, Rudi, Tony G, and a decent spot play from Keyshawn. However, with TJ Whosyourmomma still injured I am hurting at WR. Caddy's performance hurt me once again (I drafted out of the same spot for both of these leagues. Willie Parker will start this week in place of Caddy. I love starting guys who play on primetime...Ego is everything in prosports.

I have two decent teams and I will look to demonstrate that I deserve my place among the elite fantasy football websites. I knocked off two of the best fantasy football websites around, with a less than stellar effort from my squad.

For more fantasy football advice visit 123fantasyfootball.com and draftcandy.com

tags: , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home