This fantasy football blog discusses fantasy football and gives fantasy football advice about how to maximize your efforts to win your fantasy football leagues.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wavier Wire Madness

The wavier wire was in full effect this week. I did something that might be a little stupid in my WCOFF Sat league. I spent 98% of my blind bidding bucks on Mike Bell. I won the bid for him and I was very satisfied. The wavier wire shuts off before week 11 so you might as well get a player early who might make all of the difference during the playoff run. Yes, he is in a RBBC system...however, we all know that T.Bell is not going to be able to carry the load...he is fragile therefore I got someone who can come in and fill in for the guy right from the Jump. I see Mike Bell as a guy to do some damage down the stretch. I fear the Rookie Wall, but I think that it was the best move I could have made. Too many people reach on WRs after the first week...last year it was F. Jackson...he had one big game for the Boyz and after that he did nothing...he is not even in the league this year...LOL.

I still have 2% of my budget left to get a player that I might need...however I am fairly deep at all positions. Other teams were committing 90% to 80& to aquire him so I was not that far off...I just needed to give a bid that I knew would result in acquiring the player and I did.

For more fantasy football advice please visit 123fantasyfootball.com.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home